About the webinar
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Robotic process automation is the use of specialized computer programs, known as software robots (Referred as BOT), to automate and standardize repeatable business processes.
To impart knowledge to the participants to explore the applicability of RPA in their day to day work and achieve better efficiency, profit & customer delight in their organizations.
- Understand the new challenges that business face post COVID -19
- Brief history and evolution of Robotics Process Automation
- How much of our day to day activities are objective and subjective?
- Why many RPA initiatives do not achieve the intended results?
- RPA framework
- RPA project life cycle
- How does this concept help organizations redefine their value proposition?
R. Nandakumar is a graduate in mechanical engineering and an MBA (gold medalist) from IIM Trichy.He has more than 25 years of experience and has facilitated many digital transformation projects in various organizations resulting in significant impact in the P&L. He is a well known consultant for SPC & MSA in India and abroad.
He is a Ministry of Corporate Affairs empaneled independent director. His clients include Amrutanjan, Ashok Leyland, Caterpillar, Coats PLC, Ceat Tyres, CUMI, Delphi TVS, Federal Mogul, Igarashi Motors, Renault-Nissan, Saint Gobain, Simpsons, Sonalika, Sundaram Clayton, Wabco, Yazaki, etc.
- Interested candidates can register via this page.
- Registration fee: Rs. 472/-
- E-certificates will be issued to the participants.
Shri M Natarajan