About the Webinar
The advent of technology has industrialized the industrial and education society. Despite its success, there are several aspects which need significant improvements. A comprehensive interdisciplinary research and development effort is needed to address these issues.
The webinar aims at providing comprehensive coverage of most emerging recent research topics in various fields related to Signal processing and Communication. Signal processing is a ubiquitous technology which plays the central role in many different areas of applications, e.g., audio, video, image and speech processing, communications, healthcare, automotive safety and surveillance, safety and security of underground pipelines transporting water, oil and natural gas, and many more.
Real time applications such as Malaria infected erythrocyte classification, Face recognition, Noise removal, and Vision-based hand gesture recognition will also be demonstrated.
- Analysis and Signal Processing of Pathological Voices
- Practical Signal and Image Processing in Clinical Cardiology
- Communication Algorithms via Deep Learning.
- Green Communication and its Research Aspects.
- Cognitive Radio Technology and its Research Aspects.
- 4G, 5G, 6G Cellular Wireless and IEEE 802.11ax Based WiFi 6: A Comparison.
- 5G Challenges and Enabling Technologies.
- Millimeter-wave Wireless Communication System and its Research Aspects.
- Deep Learning Architectures for Image Processing.
- Graph Signal Processing: Connections to Distributed Optimization and Deep Learning.
- BlockChain Coding.
- Speech, Image, Video Processing, Multi-resolution Signal Processing
- Multimedia Security Analysis.
- Light-field Imaging.
- Computational Intelligence Modelling for Printed Microwave Circuits.
Who can apply?
This program is open to industry professionals, faculty members, research scholars and UG, PG students of technical institutions, engineering colleges, universities, and other recognized institutions.
- Interested candidates can register online via this page.
- Registration fee: Nill
- Number of participants limited to 100
- Last date of receipt of application: 8-September-2020.
Dr. Ram Kumar Karsh
Dr. Chandrajit Choudhury