About the Organiser
Presidency University, Kolkata, formerly known as Hindu College and Presidency College, is a public state university located in College Street, Kolkata. Established in 1817, it is probably the oldest institution in India to have no religious connection.
About the Webinar
A One Day International Webinar on “Recent trends in Chemistry in the Fields of Medicine and Industry” is organised by the Department of Chemistry, Presidency University, Kolkata on Sep 5, 2020.
- Prof. Dipanjan Pan (University of Maryland Baltimore School of Medicine, USA)
- Dr. Bishnu Joshi (Associate Director of Research Biochemistry, Agenus Inc., USA)
- Dr. Pranab Haldar (Head, Strategic Sourcing, Sandoz Novartis, India)
How to Register?
- Interested participants can register for the webinar through this link.
- No Registration Fees.
- Meeting Link will be sent to registered participants emails ID.
- E- Certificate will be provided only after submission of the feedback form (available only 2 hours from link shared).
Convenors: Dr. Anjoy Majhi, Dr. Dhruba P. Chatterjee
For more details, click the link below.
Webinar on Recent Trends in Chemistry in the Fields of Medicine and Industry by Presidency University