The Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Allahabad is organizing a Webinar on Recent Developments from Molecular Pathogenesis to Theranostic from November 7 to 8, 2020.
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad (IIIT-Allahabad) is a public university located in Allahabad (Jhalwa, Allahabad), in Uttar Pradesh. It is one of the nineteen Indian Institutes of Information Technology listed by the Ministry of Human Resource Development.
- The primary objective of this webinar is to present emerging novel trends in molecular pathogenesis and their respective applications in theranostics for various diseases.
- The disease has become a common feature of human existence since the beginning of time. Over time, our knowledge of Science and Medicine has been expanded for a better understanding of the biological basis of any disease. Since, the last few decades, extensive research has been going on the molecular pathogenesis of diseases.
- By developing a deep understanding of molecular pathogenesis, we will uncover the involvement of specific genes, proteins, and corresponding pathways to get better equipped for the development of targeted therapies for specific diseases.
- Continued development of our knowledge for deciphering underlying mechanisms of the disease has resulted in the development of a new era of Theranostics.
- Theranostics provides a targeted, safe, specific, and cost-effective treatment protocol. The proteomics, pharmacogenetics, and biomarker analysis make the backbone of theranostics. The role of theranostics is highly appreciated in the area of oncology where the nano-formulations like metallic nanoparticles, quantum dots, and carbon nanotubes, dendrimers liposomes play a pivotal role.
- Therefore, theranostics is a holistic transition from trial and error medicine to preventive, predictive, and personalized medicine for better treatment of diseases.
- Molecular Biology
- Genetics and Proteomics
- Research Scholar/ Student (IIIT-Allahabad): No Charges
- Research Scholar/ Student (other than IIIT-Allahabad): INR. 200/- (including GST)
- Faculty Member/ Post-Doc Fellow: INR. 200/- (including GST)
- Industry Person: INR. 200/- (including GST)
The registration fee can be paid to the following account details: Account Name: Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad; Account Number: 30996838478; IFSC Code: SBIN0010891; Bank Name: State Bank of India; Branch Name: Jhalwa, Prayagraj.
To register for the webinar, click here. The last date to register is November 6, 2020.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.