The Department of Physics, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Karnataka, Surathkal is organizing a one-day International Webinar on Recent Development in Materials, Device and Applications on October 13, 2020 from 10:30 am onwards.
National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NITK), also known as NITK Surathkal, formerly known as Karnataka Regional Engineering College (KREC), is a public engineering university at Surathkal, Mangalore. It was founded in 1960 as KREC while today, it is one of the 32 National Institutes of Technology in India and is recognised as an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India. It has a suburban campus, in close proximity to the Arabian Sea. National Highway 66 runs through the campus and serves as the major mode of access.
- Gallium Oxide Deep-UV Photodetectors
- Silicon Quantum Information Technology: Progress and Prospects
- Field Emission From Straight and Looped Carbon Nanotube Fibers
- Prof. K. Uma Maheshwar Rao, Director NITK Surathkal
- Dr. Ajith K. M., HoD Physics
- Prof. Digbijoy N. Nath, IISc Bangalore
- Prof. Samaresh Das, IIT Delhi
- Prof. Marc Cahay, University of Cincinnati, USA
Candidates interested to register for the webinar are requested to contact Dr. Partha P. Das at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Webinar on Mobilising Green Finance for Industry Transition by TERI, New Delhi [Oct 12, 4 PM]: Registrations Open.