About the Institute
Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi is a premier technical Institution of India, was established in 1955 by the philanthropist-industrialist, the late Sri. B. M. Birla, for imparting technical education and conducting research.
About the Webinar
The International Webinar on Recent Advances in Science and Technology during the Coronavirus Pandemic (IRSTCP-2020) is organised by the Department of Chemistry, BIT Mesra from July 18-19, 2020.
The main focus of this webinar is to provide the insight knowledge of science & technology and its innovations for combating the current coronavirus crisis. The Webinar is looking forward to getting the expert views on the perspective of new technology, promoting innovations and utilizing or refocusing of old ones in regarding remedial solutions of COVID-19 disease. This forum is expected to motivate the large numbers of young participants to assess the challenges ahead and contribute towards the future outlook.
Objectives and Topics
The objective of this webinar is to provide a forum for Technologists, Scientists, Academicians, and Entrepreneurs to come together and discuss the immediate challenges of COVID-19 and opportunities for resilient recovery on the following broad areas:
- Innovations in Science & Technology
- Spectroscopic Analytical Tools
- Nanotechnological Solutions
- Impact on Global Environment
- Chemical Warfare Techniques
- Biomedical Diagnostic Tools
- Food Safety and hygiene
- Technological Challenges to Higher Education and Research
Submission Procedure and other Details
- Authors & participants are invited to submit the Scientific Report, Review Article, Research Paper, Technical Paper of their innovation, through this link.
- Invitation and link to join the webinar will be sent to the registered participants on Gmail ID.
- Registration Fee: No Fee is admissible for any participants
- E-certificate will be provided to the registered participants
Who can Participate?
Graduate/post-graduate/research students, active researchers and faculty members of the Institute and other Institutions.
- Last date for full-length paper submission: July 12, 2020
- Review result & acceptance letter to authors: July 14, 2020
- Release of SOUVENIR: July 15, 2020
For full notification, click the link below.