The Webinar on React Extract is organised by IBM on Feb 24 at 4:00-5:00 PM.
International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Armonk, New York, with operations in over 170 countries.
About the Webinar
React allows developers to create large web applications that can change data, without reloading the page. The main purpose of React is to be fast, scalable, and simple. The session would cover its introduction, code patterns, best practices. A deep insight about the various multi-functional aspects of its implementation in the industry along with an understanding of its benefits.
About the Speaker
- Hiti Sinha is working at IBM Bangalore, as a Senior UI Consultant.
- She has experience in developing various web applications a full stack developer and has been involved in building design thinking solutions.
- Working in agile methodologies, she prefers developing solutions with best practices in scope. Hiti has been an active speaker at FED IBM.
How to Register?
- Interested applicants can register for the webinar through this link.
- Registrations close 24 hrs prior to the webinar
Feb 23, 2021
For more details, click the link below.