About the Webinar
Our runaway emotions can and do influence the way we react in the workplace and social life on a daily basis. Having a higher level of Emotional Intelligence (EQ) means having the ability to recognise your behaviours, moods and impulses and manage them in a positive way. So instead of over-reacting and over-compensating when things don’t go as planned, we are much better equipped to understand the effects our emotions are having onus at any given moment.
In this webinar, participants will learn skills like how to interpret and manage their emotions and balance your optimism and pessimism, using coping methods and relaxation techniques, managing our non-verbal communication and more. This webinar will make you more aware of your own thoughts and feelings and as a result it will improve your ability to interact calmly with others both in the workplace and at home.
- Define Emotional Intelligence ( EQ )
- Identify the benefits of having higher emotional intelligence
- Learn the four core skills required to practice emotional intelligence
- Define and practice self-management, self-awareness, self-regulation, self-motivation and empathy
- Verbally communicate with others with emotional awareness
- Interpret and manage your emotions in any situation
- Master tools to regulate and gain control of your own emotions
- Balance optimism and pessimism for best outcomes
- Relate emotional intelligence to workplace situations
- Implement these concepts and techniques in the workplace
Mr Gautam Roy, holds a post graduate diploma in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations from XISS and a post graduate diploma in Human Resource Development (HRD) from TIPIE (now AIP), Chennai. He comes with rich and profound experience in Human Resource Management and Organisation Behaviour (HRM & OB) spanning more than 30 years. He worked with National Productivity Council of India (Under Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India) as Dy. Director (HRD).
He was trained by Tokyo based Asian Productivity Organisation (APO) in Indonesia & FIJI islands. He is presently the Founder and Chief Consultant &Trainer of Ignite Management Consultants, Kolkata. He was Visiting Professor on HRM & OB to Jadavpur University, BIMS, IMS and IIBS in Kolkata.
Register to learn
- Define and understand the benefits of Emotional Intelligence
- Explain the five core skills required for emotional intelligence
- Employ emotional intelligence competencies to effectively interact with colleagues, employees & relatives in building stronger relationship
- Use tools to regulate their emotions and recognise and respond appropriately to emotions in self and others. Controlling emotions.
- Apply the concepts and techniques in the workplace
- Apply a process for resolving workplace conflicts
- Interested candidates can register online via this page.
- Registration fee: Rs.362/-