The Central University of Gujarat, Gandhinagar along with Banaras Hindu University (BHU) and Jawahar Lal Nehru University is organizing an International Webinar on Positioning Migration Studies to Understand the Short and Long-Term Impacts of the COVID-19 Pandemic from September 10 to 11, 2020.
This International Webinar with the help of different academic panelists drawn from various reputed national & international migration/ diaspora studies would share their academic expertise, existing information, causes, associated challenges, prospects and will explore the possible future strategies, plans, policy recommendations to provide safe, orderly & regular migration.
- Migration & Pandemics: Historical and Current Scenario.
- The impact of COVID-19 Pandemics on Global Migration, Remittances, and Economy.
- Brain Drain/ Brain Gain and Reverse Migration during and Post COVID-19 pandemics.
- Migration, Urbanization, and Marginalized groups during and post COVID-19: A Way Forward.
- Migration & Diaspora Management during COVID-19: Best Practices.
- Migration Policies, Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), and Managing the Future Human Mobility.
- Contribution of Diasporas communities during COVID-19 pandemics at Origins and Destinations.
Research Students, Young Scientists, Faculty Members, and Independent Scholars who are associated with or working on various aspects of Immigrants, Migration, and Diaspora from Social Sciences & Humanities are invited to attend the webinar.
There is no registration fee for the webinar.
To register online, click here. The last date to register is September 2, 2020. E-Certificate will be provided to registered participants only. The presence of participants in at least four sessions and submission of the feedback forms will be considered for E-Certificates.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.