The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI), New Delhi is organizing a Webinar on Plastic Pollution amidst COVID-19 on July 31, 2020, from 3:30 PM to 5 PM.
During COVID-19, the management of single-use plastic (SUP) items remains a challenge in India. TERI is hosting a webinar on plastic waste management and raising public awareness of plastic pollution.
The Energy and Resources Institute is a research institute in New Delhi that specializes in the fields of energy, environment, and sustainable development. Established in 1974, it was formerly known as the Tata Energy Research Institute.
- Is single-use plastic a blessing to modern society or a curse?
- Can plastic pollution get worse after the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Are biodegradable plastics the answer?
- What are the sustainable choices in this pandemic?
Join this webinar to get answers to these questions and make yourself aware of plastic pollution during the coronavirus pandemic.
- Mr. R K Bansal, Director General, Recycling & Environment Industry Association of India, REIAI
- Dr. Ashish Jain, Founder, and Director, Indian Pollution Control Association
- Mr. Amit Jain, Managing Director, IRG Systems South Asia Pvt. Ltd
- Mr. Sourabh Manuja, Fellow, Environment & Waste Management Division, TERI
Interested candidates can register for the webinar by clicking here.
For full notification, click the link below.