The Centre for Management of Health Services, IIM Ahmedabad is conducting a Webinar on Effect of Pharmaceutical Price Regulation: Evidence from India on June 5, 2020. The webinar is being hosted under the Virtual Healthcare Research Seminar Series 2020-21.
The Centre for Management of Health Services (CMHS) at the Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIMA) is involved with healthcare policy-making and research since June 2004 to strengthen the management of healthcare services in India given socio-economic developments of the country.
The Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIM Ahmedabad or IIMA), is a public business school located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. The school has been accorded the status of an Institute of National Importance by the Ministry of Human Resources, Government of India.
Date & Time
Friday, June 5, 3 PM IST.
The webinar will be hosted by Sarvana Jaikumar who is an Assistant Professor in Marketing at The Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta
- Interested candidates can register online for the webinar by clicking here.
- Virtual Research Seminars are open to the public, but capacity is limited and pre-registration is required.
- Duration 60 minutes with speaker findings presented in the first 45 minutes and Q&A for the last 15 minutes.
- Registrations are accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Those who register will receive a Zoom link 1-2 hours before the seminar begins.
For further details, click here.