The Webinar on Personality Development in Students’ Life is organised by IBM on Nov 17, 5:00 PM.
International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational technology and consulting company headquartered in Armonk, New York, with more than 350,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.
About the Webinar
Personality Development should start early in a student’s life which is a true reflection of their inner being. It can be defined as a set of traits that shape the inner and outer being in a person with an organised pattern of behaviour that makes a person distinctive.
Character, behavior, attitude and environment are some of the qualities that shape an individual’s persona. It helps gain confidence, self-esteem, positive impact on one’s communication skills and the way one sees the world.
Students should develop an outgoing and impressive personality that will enhance the quality of learning. Everyone has qualities that make them unique by trying to develop their persona. Personality development comes from a physical and mental state of mind. It’s also an initiative to improve certain traits which contribute to overall personality. Good personality can help in better social and professional life.
About the Speaker
- Suresh Kumar is an Integrated Service Manager at IBM, India Bangalore. He is a veteran of Indian Air Force. Having served in IAF for 20 years , he has ample experience in professional life even including the Defence Service.
- He is an Agile explorer, Design Thinking Practitioner, cocreator, also a Project manager explorer in IBM.
- A highly self-motivated professional, with strong communication skills, flair for professional communication, interpersonal liasoning skills and global mindset, the drive and passion for knowledge and hands on experience in working for Aviation, IT Domains.
How to Register?
- Interested participants can register for the webinar through this link.
- You will receive instructions to join 12-15 hours prior to commencement of the webinar.
Nov 16, 2020
For more details, click the link below.