In manufacturing industries accidents are waiting to occur around every corner due to unforeseen situations and hazards. Safety innovation is becoming an increasingly essential component of safety management at workplace. EHS/HSE and OSH professionals confront workplace hazards every day.
Innovation, whether in processes, technology and/or approaches to people, is immensely helping in addressing and solving these safety problems, and most importantly, ensuring safety of workers. Just like any other technological innovation has revolutionised our way of doing business every day, innovation can also transform the OSH function.
With this view in mind, and in continuation of our series of webinar on Industrial Safety, the fifth webinar of the series is planned on the topic “Role of Innovation & Technology in Industrial Safety & DRR”.
Who should attend?
- Professionals from Technical Departments in the Industry
- HSE/EHS Professionals
- Professionals from IT and Innovation Departments in the Industry
- Safety Professionals & Engineers
- R & D Depart
- Process Managers
The webinar will feature discussions and presentations from eminent speakers including:
- Shri J Paul, Chief General Manager, HSE, GAIL(India) Ltd.
- Shri Alok Sharma, Chief General Manager, Indraprastha Gas Limited (IGL)
- Shri Lalit Kumar Vijh, Director (Technical), Engineers India Limited (EIL)
Interested one can register online via this page.
For more details, click here.