About the Webinar
It is a well-established fact the COVID 19 pandemic is ravaging economies all over the world in addition to causing extreme adverse impact on the health of the people. People are still grappling to come to terms with it as the lossed and death continue to mount.
Further the workforce throughout the world is under enormous pressure due to it. Uncertain future, economic losses, restricted movement, confinement, lay-offs and fear of disease & infection itself has contributed to widespread emotional and mental distress thereby increasing risk of psychiatric illness.
These effects may translate into a range of emotional reactions, long term effects, unhealthy behaviors & actions, and noncompliance with public health directives which may further amplify the negative impact of the pandemic.
Considering the importance of the situation and the urgent need to the deal with the issues arising due to psycho -social stress, it is imperative to address the problems and demystify the social stigma attached to it. In this regard the CIDM team is happy to announce the next webinar in the series on “Psycho-Social Care and Mental Health in Industry Post Lockdown” that is scheduled to be held on June 5, 3:30 PM – 5:30 PM.
Date: 5 June 2020
Time: 3:30 PM- 5:30 PM
- Psychosocial Impact of COVID-19 in Industries
- Psychological reactions and vulnerabilities – Care at on site
- Post Lockdown Community Mental Health care
- Yoga tips for relaxation during work/on site
- Dr Nimish Desai, Director, Institute of Human Behaviour & Allied Sciences(IHBAS) and Professor of Psychiatry.
- Dr K. Sekar, Professor of PSW & Registrar, NIMHANS
- Dr. Navin C, Professor of Psychiatry, NIMHANS
- Students: Rs 300/- + GST
- Industry Participant & Others: FICCI Members: Rs 600/- + GST andNon-FICCI Members: Rs 750/- + GST
- Foreign Participants: 15 USD