About the Webinar
Studies project a rapid growth in the global market of IoT in buildings. Deployment of sensors in commercial real estate (CRE) likely to grow at a CAGR of 79%. In Asia Pacific, a rapid growth of smart buildings is expected due to increasing commercialization and development activities.
Increasing adaption of IoT technologies in building equipments, Next-gen tech platforms, big-data analytics & cloud are enabling the development of a new class of products that can offer comfort & optimised energy performance.
The webinar will broadly cover- Why & how IoT is the key to making buildings energy efficient. Also, viewers will learn how to use IoT to optimise business efficiency and drive returns from investigating in IoT based programs.
- Understand how to approach using IoT solutions to achieve energy efficiency
- Evaluate your current stage in the journey of using IoT for building operations
- Learn how to leverage the same investment in IoT solutions, for use cases beyond energy efficiency
Mr. HAPS Dhillon is a Global Practice Head for the Hospitality & Commercial Building Sectors of Eco Energy insights. He has over 18 years of extensive experience in architecting IoT & big data analytics-enabled efficiency programs, tailored to the business dynamics of these sectors.
- Interested one can register via this page.
- Registrations Fee: Rs 300/-
Mr. Jitendra Srivastava
For more details, click here.