FICCI in partnership with the Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia in New Delhi is organising a webinar on Indonesia-India Cooperation in pharmaceuticals and healthcare sector on 15th June 2020 (1100 hrs – 1300 hrs), to explore possibilities for collaboration between two countries.
The webinar will have speakers from Indonesian Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM) and the Indonesian FDA (BPOM) to deliver key points on investment opportunities in the pharmaceuticals and healthcare sector in Indonesia.
Indonesia is looking at allowing 100 percent foreign direct investment (FDI) for foreign firms to set up formulation plants in the country with local partners. Indian pharma companies can capitalize on this push with their technology, knowledge and expertise to set up formulation plants and API manufacturing facilities.
- Keynote Opening Remarks by FICCI
- Special Remarks by H E Mr Sidharto Reza Suryodipuro, Ambassador of the Republic of Indonesia in India
- Remarks by Indian Industry (FICCI member)
- Presentation by Indonesian FDA (BPOM) on the Pharma and healthcare Industry in Indonesia
- Presentation by Indonesian Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM) on the Investment Opportunities in the Indonesian Pharma Industry and Healthcare Industry
- Case Study: Investment Experience in Indonesia by Indian Pharma Company
- Q & A Session
- Concluding Remarks by FICCI
Interested candidates can register online via this page.
For more details, click here.