About the Webinar
With a view to provide an insight into the Impact of COVID-19 on Supply Chains, Financial Reporting, Cyber security and Stressed assets, FICCI is organizing a webinar on “Impact of COVID19 – Challenges & Way Forward”.
KPMG in India is the Knowledge partner for this session. Senior Partners of KPMG in India will provide insight and overview on the following:
- Challenges in supply chain and best practices adopted by industries to mitigate the impact of COVID-19.
- Stress Testing in the backdrop of COVID-19 and its impact on liquidity, profitability and capital.
- Key accounting and financial reporting considerations for the companies and its impact on the audit of financial statements
- Cyber security implications due to increased adoption of digital technologies, building Cyber resilience to counter Cyber incidents and crimes.
Interested candidates can register for the same via this page. There is no participation fee for FICCI Members, however Non-Members are required to pay a participation fee of Rs. 750 + 18% GST to attend the webinar. Paid Delegates will get the following benefits:
- Call login details to attend the webinar
- FICCI Digital Certificate of Participation
- Link to download Video recording of the webinar.
The bank a/c details, for paying delegate fee online, is given in the registration form. Please confirm your participation by sending dully filled attached form along with payment transfer details to msc[at]ficci.com latest by 5.00 pm, June 11, 2020.
Purva Shetye: 9769667378
Pradeep Ahire: 9594933131
For more details, click here.