The Webinar on How to Grow an AI Product from Scratch is organized by VoyagerX, a South Korea-based AI startup on April 27, 2022 from 5:00-6:00 PM.
VoyagerX is an AI startup founded in Seoul, Korea, in 2017. It is a promising startup that has raised an investment of 27M USD in series A from Softbank Ventures, Altos Ventures, and Yellow Dog.
The company is founded by Sedong Nam, a prominent developer who succeeded SayClub and B612, and Byeonggyu Chang, Chairman of Krafton(PUBG).
VoyagerX has launched some projects like AI video editor Vrew, mobile scanner vFlat, and Korean font generator Ownglyph. Behind this achievement, VoyagerX has a unique corporate culture that supports self-directed projects.
About vFlat Scan
vFlat(or vFlat Scan) is Google Play’s “Hidden Gem App” and Korea’s fifth overall productivity app.
It has simple yet powerful performance with deep learning technology without complicated UI.
vFlat now has 10M downloads worldwide and keeps growing as their users have become fans.
About the Speaker
Kunwoo (Kevin) Park, formerly one of the leading developers of vFlat Android and iOS, has now become the marketing lead for Team vFlat India. Graduated from Seoul National University majoring in International Relations and Computer Science.
About the Seminar
- Schedule: April 27, 2022, 5pm-6pm (IST)
- Location: Online (Google Meet link to be provided)
- Program: 1hour seminar.
- 30-minute presentation + 15-minute Q&A + 15-min intro and info about the Campus Ambassador program
Who can participate?
- Students and Professionals interested in implementing AI, especially deep-learning on mobile devices
- Students and Professionals interested in Korean startups or Korean companies
- Students and Professionals who are interested in the IT field and dream of starting a business someday
How to Register?
- Please fill out the Google Form available here.
- You may also apply for the vFlat Campus Ambassador (only for students) with this link.
- Join the vFlat User Community exclusively for users in India via this link.
Invitation links will be sent again via email address.