There has been a major shift in the education scenario of across the globe. The pandemic has significantly disrupted higher education sector which is critical determinant of a country’s economic future as this is crucial time for examination, admission, entrance test of various universities and competitive examinations. Needless to say, the pandemic has transformed the century old chalk talk teaching model to one driven technology.
As the days pass by with no immediate solution to stop the outbreak of Covid-19, schools and universities closures will have short term impact on the continuity of more than 285 million young users in India but also engender far-reaching economic and societal congregation.
Given this background, FICCI in association with KIIT University is organizing a webinar on Higher Education in Post Covid19 Phase (Challenges and Road ahead) on 27th June, 2020 (Saturday) at 11:30 am to 1 pm. Hon’ble Minister Higher Education Dr. Arun Kumar Sahoo has consented to be the Chief Guest at the Webinar.
The webinar will bring together Senior officials from Higher Education Departments, senior officials from Universities and Educational Institutes of the region.
- Paradigm Shift in Teaching-Learning Ahead
- Understanding Education 4.0
- Discovering right blend between online and offline methods of education.
- Practical based courses and professional courses.
- How can emerging technology help in getting education better delivered post COVID-19 outbreak?
- Reopening of Educational Institutes, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP and embracing the new normal at work
- Interested candidates can register online via this page.
Sanjeev Kumar Mohanty
Mob: +91 9840841614
For more details, click here.