NPC (National Productivity Council) is organising Webinar with Certification on Finding Opportunities & Building Resilience During COVID on 27 June 2020.
- Speaker: Mr. Farrhad Acidwalla
- Webinar Date: 27th June 2020
- Duration: 5.00PM (60 Minutes)
- Mental health + positivity
- Understanding your resourcefulness
- How to create a disciplined lifestyle
- Rethinking the customer’s needs and the ecosystem
- Creating your brand and visibility
- How to learn from experience and build mental resilience
About the Speaker
Farrhad Acidwalla is a 26 year old technology and media entrepreneur, investor, and three-time TEDx speaker. He started off as one of the world’s youngest entrepreneurs in his early teens. He is one of the most followed young Indian entrepreneurs and mental health influencers with over 200,000 followers across platforms.
Farrhad and his work have been featured by CNN, CNN Money, Vogue India, among several other prominent recognitions. He has written for publications like The Economic Times, The Asian Age, Entrepreneur, and VERVE.
- Interested candidate can register online via this page.
- Registration fee: Rs. 299
For more details, click here.