FICCI is organizing an “Digital Transformation: Making Cities Future Ready” with an objective to understand how cities are embracing the digital transformation to remain relevant and keep up with today’s technological needs and paving the way to future cities.
Date: Tuesday, 30th June 2020
Time: 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Importance of IoT in Making Cities Self-Sustainable
- Integrated Command & Control Centres: New Tech-Backbone of Future Cities
- New Age Building Blocks: Emerging Technologies
- Role of GIS in IT Infrastructure
Interested candidates can register online via this page.
- Tanmoy Chakrabarty, Chairman, FICCI Committee on Urban Transformation
- Clarence Barboza, Director & Head, Public Sector Business (APJC)
- Deepti Dutta, Strategic Initiatives- Public Sector, Amazon Internet
- Rajesh C Mathur, Advisor, ESRI India Technologies
- Tapan Gosaliya, Director (Innovation), Amnex Infotechnologies
- Vikas Agarwal, Partner- Advisory Services Ernst & Young LLP
Senior Assistant Director – Infrastructure (Real Estate, Urban Infrastructure & Smart Cities)
For more details, click here.