About the Webinar
According to Wikipedia Digital Transformation is the process of digitalization, which resulted in opportunities to transform and change existing business models, consumption patterns, socio-economic structures, legal and policy measures, organizational patterns, cultural barriers Industry 4.0 and Digital Emerging technologies, such as IoT, IIoT, ML, AI, Cyber Security, Blockchain, analytics, Edge, Cloud and AR/VR so on, will transform today business, Enterprises, Companies and public entities operate and how services can be disrupted, and what can be the outcomes.
- Understand and Learn Digital Transformation, Industry 4.0 and Digital Emerging technology trends and Applications
- Learn about Digital Transformation & Industry 4.0 Use-cases and Case-studies
- Why it is important everyone should understand, learn and think of Digitization, Digital Transformation, Industry 4.0 &Digital Emerging technologies in a COVID and Post Covid Scenario
- Post this webinar everyone can think of implementing these technologies in their organizations/Companies to get future innovation ready.
About the Speaker
Name: Vijay Gunti
A Thought leader in Digital Transformation, Industry 4.0 and Emerging technologies such as IoT, IIoT,Big Data Analytics, ML, DL,AI, Cognitive, RPA/Bots, Robotics, AR, VR, 3D, BlockChain, Cloud/DevOps, Quantum Computing & Aftermarket Services.
An eloquent speaker and Trainer at multiple forums, Seminars, Chapters and conferences on various Digital Transformation approaches and technology innovations. He Worked with MNC’s such as Accenture, Deloitte, Siemens in more than 10 countries across various industries such as Manufacturing, Energy and Utilities, Automotive, Heavy Machinery so on in the areas of SAP, Digital Transformation and Industry 4.0 He has more than 15+ years of experience leading product and service strategy for large enterprise software companies.
Formerly, Vijay Gunti is an astute professional with proven success in the areas of Digital, Enterprise Service Transformation i.e IoT, IIoT, Big Data, ML, DL, AI, Cognitive, RPA/Bots, AR, VR, 3D, BlockChain, SAP IoT Leonardo, DevOps& Aftermarket Services. A keen strategist and a dynamic go-getter with expertise in managing Digital / Service Transformation across Various Industries.
Date & Time
- Date: 11 June 2020
- Time: 10 Am to 12 noon
- Registration fee: Rs. 520/-
Sh. P.R. Rajkamal, Asst Director, RD Hyderabad NPC
For registration & more details, click here.