About the Webinar
Digital Transformation has become ubiquitous across the world. E-Governance is becoming the new norm. Organizations have been allocating significant budgets for their digital initiatives. Post COVID the scenario would be even more accentuated in terms of building and usage of digital.
Perhaps, COVID may compel all organizations to embark on 100% digital mode; and that too in a very short span of time. Time and budget are critical to bring about such sweeping changes in the way organizations function and run business.
Under these circumstances, organizations cannot afford to go wrong in any of their digitalization initiatives. What matters for the successful execution of such transformational activities is the leadership- Leadership with the right mindset and essential know-how of the state-of-the-art concepts.
This course aims at imparting essential knowledge areas pertaining to envisaging, designing, building, realizing, and sustaining efficient and effective digital platforms. This course is for leaders who aspire to be part of the digital transformation initiatives in their respective organizations.
- Introduction to Digital Transformation and Global e-Governance Initiatives
- Evolution of Digital Technologies with Emphasis on Industry 4.0 Landscape
- Business/Government Process Reengineering concepts
- Digital Organization Culture and Technology Change Management
- Leveraging Big Data and Analytics for enhancing Organizational Productivity
- Introduction to AI and ML concepts; Roadmap for futuristic organization
- Cybersecurity essentials for a secure organization
- Introduction to Block Chain technology
- IT Governance and Digital Strategyessentialsfor Effective IT Leadership
About the Speakers
Name: Sirish Kumar (MSc Computer Science)
A seasoned professional with an experience spanning close to 3 decades in various disciplines pertaining to the field of Information Technology. His experience includes over 18 years of leadership role in delivering and managing several projects, predominantly, for banking and financial, supply chain and logistics (Ports, Warehouses, Container Leasing, Multi-Modal Transportation, Forwarders), and e-commerce sectors. Driving organizational Digital Transformation initiatives has been his strength.
Date & Time
- Date: 8 June 2020
- Time: 3 PM to 5 PM
- Registration fee: Rs 590
Sh. P.R. Rajkamal, Asst Director, RD Hyderabad NPC
For registration & more details, click here.