The Webinar on Cyber Security Awareness & Intrusion is organized by IBM on September 28, 2021 from 5:00-6:00 PM.
International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational technology corporation headquartered in Armonk, New York, with operations in over 171 countries.
About the Webinar
An effort to create some level of awareness among the non-technical and non-cyber security savvy audience. Make people aware on few, but serious challenges, problems that one can face while being online (while surfing the Internet), frequently seen mistakes, cyber security incidents, and what and how to prevent those from happening with us as an individual as well as what security measures organizations generally take to meet these challenges.
- Date: 28th September 2021
- Time: 5 PM – 6 PM
About the Speaker
- Nilotpal Brahma is a Cyber Security professional currently working as a Cyber Threat Hunter at IBM India Software Labs. Expertise in SecOps, Threat Hunting, and Incident Response.
- Fan of creative works that serve the common purpose and helps move one step forward into the future.
How to Register?
- Interested participants can register for the webinar through this link.
- Note: Registrations close 24 hours prior to the event.
September 27, 2021