NIT Jalandhar is organising One Day Webinar TEQIP-III sponsored on Bioenergy: Transition and Technology on 3rd July 2020. Interested candidates can check out full details below.
About NIT Jalandhar
Dr B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology was established in the year 1987 as Regional Engineering College and was given the status of National Institute of Technology (Deemed University) by the Government of India on October 17, 2002 under the aegis of Ministry of Human Resource Development, New Delhi. Now the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India has declared the Institute as “Institute of National Importance” under the act of Parliament-2007. A large number of reputed Industrial houses in the country visit the Institution and select the final year students as Engineers/ Management Trainees.
- Prof. Virendra Kumar Vijay, IIT Delhi, IREDA Chair Professor, National Coordinator: Unnat Bharat Abhiyan of MHRD, Govt of India. Coordinator -Biomass Development and Training centre supported by MNRE
- Dr. Thallada Bhaskar, IIP-Dehradun Senior Principale Scientist & HoD, Biomass Conversion Area(BCA). Head, Materials Resource Efficiency Division
- Dr. A K Sharma, SSS NIBE Scientist E, Sardar Swaran Singh National Institute of Bio-Energy, Jalandhar
- Dr Priyanka Kaushal, IIT Delhi Associate Professor, Centre for Rural Development and Technology, IIT Delhi
- Dr Vandit Vijay, IIT Delhi Scientist -Centre for Rural Development and Technology, IIT Delhi
Dr. M K Jha, (Professor)
Dr. A K Tiwari, (Assistant Professor)