About the Webinar
Covid-19 and the lockdown imposed as a result of it, has severely impacted the scenario of Agricultural Marketing in India. Most for the farmers are facing situations of acute distress as they are not able to spot and explore markets/ buyers for their produce and might continue to face similar challenges due to lack of proper marketing avenues for their produce. Through this session, the organiser will discuss challenges faced by in Agricultural Operation, marketing Operation Logistics, Health & Hygiene.
In the later half the focus of discussion will be on how logistics play an important role in agricultural production and Supply Chain Management and ultimately enhancing food safety and quality. Improvements in the rural logistics help farmers to harvest and market crops more efficiently and by facilitating communication, they serve to expand the markets for agricultural products.
Webinar title: Agricultural Marketing- The post-Covid Scenario (e-NAM) and the Role of Logistics in Future Agricultural Marketing.
- The first session will discuss challenges faced by in Agricultural Operation, marketing Operation Logistics, Health & Hygiene.
- In the later half the focus of discussion will be the importance of Logistics with special reference to e-NAM and Warehousing.
- Dr. Ramesh Mittal, Director, Charan Sing National Institute of Agricultural Management, Jaipur.
- Dr. Suchi Mathur, Asst Director, Charan Sing National Institute of Agricultural Management, Jaipur.
Registration fee & Date
- Registration fee: Rs. 500
- Date: 10 June 2020
- Time: 11 AM to 1 PM
- Interested one can register via this page.
For more details, click here.