About the Organiser
Bankura University was established by an Act of the West Bengal legislature on 2013. It is an affiliating university in Bankura district of West Bengal, India. It offer courses at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
About the Webinar
The ‘International Webinar on New Horizons in Chemistry (IWNHC-2020)’ is organised by the Department of Chemistry, Bankura University, West Bengal from August 22-24, 2020.
Abstracts from all the disciplines of chemistry will be considered. Only a limited number of abstracts will be selected after peer review.
- Professor Ashutosh Ghosh,
University of Calcutta &
Rashmoni Green University
- Professor Basab Chaudhuri,
Vice-Chancellor, West Bengal
- Professor Nitin Chattopadhyay,
- Dr. Alakananda Hajra,
- Professor Manfred Marschall
- Dr. Rajdeep Chowdhury,
Postdoctoral Research Associate
Texas A&M University, USA
How to Register?
- Interested participants can submit abstracts and register for the webinar through this link.
- Platform: Google Meet
- E-certificate will be delivered after the submission of feedback form.
Registration and Submission Deadline
August 18, 2020
Phone: 7908432443 (Dr. Ram Chandra Maji), 7001896582 (Dr. Jaya Pal)
For more details, click the link below.