The Webinar on National Education Policy 2020: Equitable and Inclusive Education is organised by NLU Delhi.
About the Organiser
National Law University, Delhi (NLUD) is a National Law University in India, offering courses at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. Situated in Sector-14, Dwarka, New Delhi -110078, India, NLUD is one of the national law schools in India built on the five-year law degree model proposed and implemented by the Bar Council of India.
The National Law University Act, 2007 provides for the Chief Justice of India to be the university’s visitor, whereas the Chief Justice of the High Court of Delhi to function as the university’s chancellor.
About the Webinar
The Webinar will discuss the existing crisis of exclusion and inequality in our education system and how the National Education Policy tries to tackle it, while also discussing the issues that it fails to encompass. Inaugural Address by Prof. Srikishan Deva Rao, VICE CHANCELLOR, National Law University, Delhi.
Date: 12th December 2020
Time: 11:00 AM
The Details for joining the Zoom meeting are as follows:
- Webinar ID: 982 3486 5044
- Password: NEPWEBINAR
The Panel speakers who shall be sharing their views and perspectives are:
1. Ms. Kala Mohan: Senior Academic Advisor, CBSE Schools, Counselling Psychologist, Educational Consultant
2. Dr. Leena Wadia: Senior Consultant in the Committee on the National Education Policy
3. Dr. Sandeep Pandey: RTE Activist and Ramon Magsaysay Awardee
4. Dr. Anita Rampal: Former Dean, Faculty of Education, Delhi University
5. Dr. Sanjeev Rai: Professor, TISS