The Department of Mechanical Engineering & Department of Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Silchar is organizing a One Week Webinar on Nano-Electro-Mechanical System (NEMS) Technologies: Modern Interdisciplinary Approach in Engineering from August 17 to 21, 2020.
This workshop will provide an insight to understand the current and futuristic trend of NEMS devices in order to meet the needs of relevant industry and research organizations.
National Institute of Technology (NIT) Silchar, an Institute of National Importance under the NIT Act was established in 1967 as Regional Engineering College (REC) Silchar in Assam.
- Fundamentals of Nano-Electro-Mechanical (NEMS) systems and their applications in various areas.
- Multi-disciplinary approach for design and fabrication of NEMS based devices/ systems.
- To understand the concept of functional materials for N/MEMS-based systems: Simulation, growth, and characterization.
- Recent trends and development in Nano/ Micro manufacturing process and composite.
- To explore the NEMS applications in the field of high-performance computing systems.
- Industry view on the fabrication techniques and system development for the M/NEMS applications.
Faculties, Ph.D. Scholars, PG/ UG Students, Researchers, and Working Professionals from various engineering as well as basic science background.
- There is no registration fees for the workshop.
- The number of participants is limited to 200.
- Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
- E-Certificates will be provided to the active participants.
- The last date to register is August 15, 2020.
Dr. Sumitra Sharma, Assistant Professor, Mechanical Engineering, NIT Silchar
Phone Number: +91-7017419360
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online FDP on System Engineering by MANIT Bhopal [Sept 28-Oct 2]: Register by Sept 7.