The Department of Microbiology, K.R. College of Arts & Science, Tamil Nadu is glad to invite Academicians, Scientists, Research Scholars and Students to participate in the International Webinar on ‘Mushrooms-Nature’s Gift ‘ on 24.07.2020 at 11.00 am through Google meet.
The K. R. College of Arts & Science was established by the benevolent philanthropist Thiru K. Ramasamy, the Chairman of National Educational and Charitable Trust, Kovilpatti. This trust was established in 1984-1985 under the Chairmanship of Thiru K. Ramasamy.
The webinar will be hosted by Dr. Vikinesary Sabaratnam, Fasc, Professor & Head, Mushroom Research Centre, Institute of Biological Sciences, Faculty of Science, Universiti Malaya, Malaysia.
- Registration for the webinar is free of cost.
- To register online, click here.
- Webinar Google Meet link will be shared for all the participants through their registered mail ID/ WhatsApp group on the same day one hour before.
- The feedback link will be shared at the end of the session in the chatbox.
- The participants who attend the session and submit their feedback form will be received an E-Certificate through their registered mail ID.
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Webinar on Joy of Discovery in Modern Research by IISc Bangalore [July 27]: Invitation Open.