About the Organiser
Jawaharlal Nehru Krishi Vishwa Vidyalaya established on October 2, 1964, is a forerunner University located in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh. The University is awarded Sardar Vallabh Bhai Outstanding ICAR Institution Award for the year 2019 by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research, New Delhi.
About the Webinar
The main objective of this national webinar is to motivate agri-graduates for setting up their own agri business. Agriculture sector plays an important role in the sustainable growth and development of Indian economy. It provides food and nutrition requirements of 1.3 billion Indian people and creates employment opportunities through forward and backward linkages to support 60% of Indian population.
This webinar will be a best amalgamation of eminent scientists, researchers, scholars, and students who will share the latest developments to promote Agri entrepreneurship.
- Scope for MSME (Micro, Small and Medium Rnterprises) in agri business
- Role of ICT (Information and Communication Technology) in Agri-entrepreneurship
- Govt. plans to nurture Agri-enterprises
- Extension strategies for Agri-entrepreneurship development
- Business planning and marketing strategies for Agri-enterprises
- Employment generation through Agri entrepreneurship
- Technology transfer to start ups for commercialization
- Innovation in Agriculture
Participants are invited to submit abstracts on the webinar themes (maximum 300 words) should be typed in Times New Roman font, double line spacing with 12 font-size using Microsoft word. Corresponding authors must be highlighted by asterisk (*) with a complete mailing address. Papers/abstract to be submitted online along with registration form at email@example.com latest by July 2, 2020.
Registration fee is Rs. 100 INR for students and Rs. 200 INR for faculties and all other categories.
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the webinar through this link.
- Last date for registration and submission registration fee: June 30, 2020
- Last date for submission of abstract: July 2, 2020
Dr. Rajmohan Sharma, Scientist
(Plant Breeding & Genetics)
For full notification, click the link below.