The SANKALP Team, Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE), and the Center for Public Policy, IIMB are organizing a Webinar on Reconnect and Rebound: A webinar on migrant workers, employment and economy on June 24, 2020, from 11 AM onwards.
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore is a public business school and Institute of National Importance located in Bangalore, India. Founded in 1973, it was the third IIM to be established, after IIM Calcutta and IIM Ahmedabad.
- SANKALP’s Perspectives on Skilling
- Reconnecting with Employment: Approaches at SANKALP
- Key Takeaways from the Azim Premji University (APU) COVID19 Livelihoods Survey
- The perspective of Labour Supplier States on returned migrants
- Reconnecting jobs for economic revival
- Governance of Migration: applying past learning to current reverse migration
- Wrap-up and Takeaways
- Prof. Amit Basole, Azim Premji University (APU)
- Mr. Balamurugan D, CEO sum State Mission Director, Jeevika, Bihar Rural Livelihoods Promotion Society (BRLPS), Bihar.
- Mr. Supreet Singh Gulati, Mission Director, Gujarat Skill Development Mission (GSDM)
- Ms. Deepti Srivastava, Director, SANKALP, MSDE
- Prof. Arnab Mukherji, Center for Public Policy, IIM Bangalore
- Prof. Sankarshan Basu, Finance and Accounts Area, IIM Bangalore
Registration for the webinar is free of cost. Interested candidates can register for the webinar by clicking here.
For further details, click here.