The Department of Statistics and Applied Mathematics and School of Mathematics and Computer Sciences, Central University of Tamil Nadu is organizing a National Webinar on Mathematics in Industry, Challenges & Frontiers on October 3, 2020.
Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) was established by an Act of Parliament (No.25 of 20 March 2009). The University was inaugurated on 30 September 2009 by the then Union Minister Kapil Sibal who laid the foundation stone.
Prof. B.P.Sanjay, Former Director of Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC) and Professor in the Department of Mass Communication, University of Hyderabad, was appointed as the first Vice-Chancellor of this Central University. Presently, the CUTN is functioning from its permanent campus with an area of 516.76 acres.
- Mathematics in Aero Engine Development
- Monte Carlo Modeling of the Cost-Effectiveness of Interventions to mitigate the impact of Global Catastrophes.
- Mathematics and Banking
- Digital Transformation using Azure
- Dr. V.Dillibabu, Scientist, DRDO & Director, NDRF, Bengaluru
- Dr. David Denkenberger, Associate Professor, University of Alaska, Fairbanks, USA
- Mr. Mahesh Rajaraman, Group President, YES BANK, Chennai
- Mr. Srikar Kumar, Founder, Digital Transformation, JUMPSTARTNINJA Technologies, Chennai
There is no registration fee for the webinar. To register for the webinar, click here.
Phone Number: 8610878316
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Webinar on CO2 Reduction Processes for Future Energy Development by MANIT, Bhopal [Oct 23-24]: Register by Oct 22.