About the Organiser
Sydenham Institute of Management Studies, Research and Entrepreneurship Education is a management institute under the aegis of the University of Mumbai. It was named after the then-governor of Bombay, Lord Sydenham of Combe in 1913.
About the Webinar
The Webinar on Investment and Portfolio Risk Management During COVID–19 is organised by Sydenham Institute of Management Studies, Research and Entrepreneurship Education, Mumbai on July 14, 2020 at 6:00 PM.
Topics to be Covered
- Fundamental Analysis
- Technical Analysis
- Dr. Shriniwas Dhure Director – SIMSREE
- Dr. Sangeeta Pandit, CA Head of Dept. Finance, SIMSREE
- Mr. Prakash Jadhav, MMS Founder and Chief Mentor, Second Income Trading
How to Register?
- Interested participants can register for the webinar through this link.
- The webinar is free for all participants.
- Platform: Google Meet
- E-Certificate will be issued
Webinar Coordinator: S. Rajeswari (Asst Professor Finance, SIMSREE)
For further details, click here.