About the Webinar
Is it all about crypto currency and virtual economy? The answer is big “NO”. Block chain has tremendous potential to influence global economies. Be it Supply chain & logistics, Banking & Financials, Energy, Manufacturing, stock exchange, real estate or Voting systems, or any business domain, block chain has the potential to revolutionize the way we do our business.
Predominantly, business transparency, information security, organizational efficiency, transaction traceability, and speed of operations, are the indicators that can be enhanced using Block Chain technologies. Government of India, through it’s “Block Chain” strategy is on the anvil to prepare a long term road map towards effective governance. There are trials underway in some sectors related to government functioning.
Some IT gurus argue that Block Chain shall be the future that can subsume multiple technologies including AI, ML, Big Data & Analytics. In fact, a great deal of research is going on across the globe to amalgamate Quantum computing with Block Chain.
Quantum computing is in a nascent stage and is just one level above theory. It might take quite a bit of time before we start realizing it’s benefits. However, Block Chain is already here. If you are interested to know what Block Chain is, what it can do to your business, and what are global trends, please join webinar on “Introduction to Block Chain Technologies”
Date: 1 Dec 2020
Time: 11:30 Am to 1:30 Pm
- Interested candidates can register online via this page.
- Registration fee: Rs. 590/-
About the Speaker
Sirish Kumar Polamraju (IT Expert) is-
- Adept and experienced at handling a product portfolio comprising of 100-200 resources both in projectized and matrix organization structures.
- Adequately knowledgeable in exploring market expectations, opportunity space for innovative IT solutions as well as forecasting revenue
- Managed P&L for an entire product suite managing projects worth of 3 -5 million dollars in a fiscal year
- Proven acumen in grasping customer’s core business concerns, envisaging and defining product feature functionality in alignment with customer expectations from an IT solution standpoint.
- Experienced in handling a wide diversity of clients in India as well as in abroad
- Conducted several product orientation training sessions to end-users
- Actively involved in pre-sales presentations to prospective clients.
- Experienced in streamlining operational processes such as CMMi L3 and ISO.
- Thorough understanding on various SDLC models such as RAD, Scrum, Waterfall models
- Adequate knowledge of UML methodologies, ability to review technical artefacts such as design and architectures, OOPs, use cases et al.,
- Strong background in implementation of ERP systems designed on EAI foundations, good understanding of SOA based systems
- Proven skills in setting up robust QA team and ability to deliver quality to customers
- Recognized as an energetic team leader, efficient problem solver, strong communicator, presentation skills, motivational team member, and successful negotiator.
- Appreciated by colleagues and higher ups for excellent mentoring and interpersonal skills.
- In-depth domain knowledge in Shipping and Logistics, Banking, Real Estate, CRM, Mid-Size ERP and Warehousing domains.
Tel: 040-24733473, 9848959462