About the Webinar
The software development process, tools, and methods have evolved for many decades now. Agile software development methodology is one of the most popular ways of building software products in today’s world. This webinar will take a brief look at the past, current and future developments in this area. The session will also look at merits and demerits relative to other methods in vogue.
Date: 29 Aug 2020
Time: 11 Am (1 hour & 30 minutes)
- Introduction to software development methods
- Continuous Integration and Deployment
Girish Aralikatti is an industry professional with more than 30 years of experience in product development and engineering of embedded systems, software, cyber security, and design, solution architecture & deployment of IIoT systems. After working in companies of all sizes – small, mid, and large, including at GE India for 19 years, he setup Aum Universal in 2019 to help the regional industries benefit from newer technologies.
What you’ll learn?
- Understand the software development cycle
- Know the various tools and methods employed
- Understand and adopt Agile methodology
- Awareness about new trends like DevOps and CI/CD
- Interested candidates can register via this page.
- Registration fee: Rs. 472