About the Webinar
The recent developments in sensors and wireless communication technologies have made IOT a reality. IOT enables remote monitoring of the operations thus blurring the boundaries of geography and location. The emerging LPWAN communication technologies can be leveraged to build IOT solutions for solar PV projects and other RE projects. The webinar is aimed at exploring LoRaWAN communication technology for Solar PV microgrid application.
- Need for remote monitoring of Solar PV projects
- Emergence of LPWAN communication technologies
- LoRaWAN communication technology
- Design of IOT system for Solar PV application
- Implementation results
- Potential applications in other RE technologies
Mohammed Samdani Shaik. Started off as a Chemical Engineer but developed interest in Industrial Engineering. Believe in the philosophical definition of Industrial Engineering so much that I relate every thing I see and do with it. Ardent believer of evidence based decision making; putting this into practice by leveraging the power of Internet of Things (IOT). Provide consultancy services in the area of Industrial Engineering. Carried out productivity improvement assignments in sectors like Railways, Coal, Automobiles, Steel, Racing, etc. Pursuing doctoral research in the area of Sustainability Assessment of Distributed Rural Electrification Systems. Please visit his Linkedin profile here to know more.
- Interested and eligible candidates can register online via this page.
- Registration fee: Rs. 590
Mohammed Samdani Shaik