TISS Human Resource Management & Labour Relations (HRM & LR) is organizing an Industrial Relations Conclave on 19th & 20th Feb 2021.
The IR Conclave has been conceived as a platform for exchanging thoughts and ideas in the realm of IR. The conclave will provide a forum for industry professionals, academicians, legal practitioners, IR thought leaders, and students from across the country to exchange their thoughts and perspectives on India’s IR landscape’s latest challenges.
The conclave will consist of panel discussions & lectures by experts and student symposiums with B-Schools participation across India & paper presentations. Through this, we intend to spearhead the next phase in the discourses surrounding IR and Labor welfare in the context of rapidly changing industry realities of the 21st century, especially post-pandemic.
The conclave will provide a forum to discuss the current Industrial Relations and Employee Relations Scenario in the backdrop of raging issues like the pandemic, labour migration, new labour codes, unemployment, technology, and health and safety.
- Building a Resilient Business and Generating Employment in a Volatile Market
- Fostering and Building Sound Employee Relations
- New Labour Codes 2020 – What Lies Ahead
- Interested and eligible candidates can register via this page.
- On registration, you will receive a confirmation mail containing information about joining the conclave.