The Central University of Tamil Nadu is organizing a One Day National Webinar on Implications of National Education Policy 2020 on August 20, 2020, from 11 am onwards.
The Central University of Tamil Nadu was established by an Act of Parliament. The University was inaugurated on 30 September 2009 by the then Union Minister Kapil Sibal who laid the foundation stone.
The National Education Policy 2020 is the first education policy of the 21st century and aims to address the many growing developmental imperatives of our country. This Policy proposes the revision and revamping of all aspects of the education structure, including its regulation and governance, to create a new system that is aligned with the aspirational goals of 21st-century education, including SDG4, while building upon India’s traditions and value systems.
It is the time to create an awareness to all the stakeholders on the salient features of NEP-2020 and its implications in the higher education system. Hence, CUTN organizes this webinar at a national level to all the stakeholders as a sensitization process
- Padma Bhushan Prof. G. Padmanaban, Hon’ble Chancellor, Central University of Tamil Nadu
- Prof. G. Karpaga Kumaravel, Hon’ble Acting Vice-Chancellor, Central University of Tamil Nadu
- Prof. P. Manisankar, Hon’ble Vice-Chancellor, Bharathidasan University
- Prof. N.V. Varghese, Hon’ble Vice-Chancellor, National University of Educational Planning and Administration
- Padma Shri Prof. J.A. Tareen, Hon’ble former Vice-Chancellor, Pondicherry University
- Prof. K. Muthuchelian, Hon’ble former Vice-Chancellor, Periyar University
- Prof. S. Vaidhiya Subramaniam, Hon’ble Vice-Chancellor, Sastra Deemed to be University
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
For full notification, click the link below.
Webinar on Implications of National Education Policy 2020 by Central University of Tamil Nadu