International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Armonk, New York, with operations in over 170 countries. The company began in 1911, founded in Endicott, New York, as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) and was renamed “International Business Machines” in 1924. IBM is incorporated in New York.
About the Webinar
The Webinar on How to Become a Web Developer is organised by IBM on Aug 7 at 5:30 PM.
The skills of web developers are in high demand in many countries around the world and are considered to be the entry point to software development. Many examples show that this profession is well suited for a career change. But who is suitable for it and where is the best place to start?
In this live-webinar you will:
- Learn from the personal stories of a career changer into web development and a founder of a non-profit coding school
- Explore the typical working day of a web developer
- Understand the skills needed to become a web developer
- Get insights into learning how to code
- Find out what makes the difference when employers are looking for web developers
About the Presenters
- Arndt Niebisch studied German philology and started his professional career as a university lecturer of German, philosophy and literature sciences.
- Farid Bidardel is co-founder and current chairman of the board of CodeDoor.org (a non-profit platform to teach digital skills) and CEO of TensorParc GmbH (a software company that creates smart learning algorithms).
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the webinar through this link.
For more details, click the link below.