International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Armonk, New York, with operations in over 170 countries. The company began in 1911, founded in Endicott, New York, as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) and was renamed “International Business Machines” in 1924. IBM is incorporated in New York.
About the Webinar
The Webinar on How to Become a Cybersecurity Professional is organised by IBM on Aug 14 at 5:30 PM.
Cybersecurity skills are in high demand in many countries around the world and there are multiple professions in the fields. Many examples show that the Cybersecurity field is well suited for a career change. But who is suitable for it and where is the best place to start?
In this live-webinar you will:
- Learn from the personal stories of an army career changer into cybersecurity and a founder of a social enterprise redefining inclusion and integration of migrants and refugees through industry-led education in Cybersecurity.
- Explore the typical working day of a Cybersecurity professional
- Get insights into the skills needed to become a Cybersecurity professional
- Understand first steps into Cybersecurity learning
- Find out what makes the difference when employers are looking for Cybersecurity professionals
About the Presenters
Ivor Cook grew up in a British Army family and was educated in the UK, Germany, Canada and the US. Joining the British Army, initially as a Volunteer Reservist, Ivor has spent thirty years in the Intelligence Corps of which the last twenty have been as a Regular soldier.
Dina Vyapuri grew up on the small island of Mauritius in the Indian Ocean. At 17, Dina relocating to Melbourne to study Electronic Design and Interactive Multimedia and lived in Australia for a number of years after which she spent 2 years in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the webinar through this link.
For more details, click the link below.