The Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Bangalore is organizing a Webinar on Globally Identifying New Emerging Markets on June 20, 2020, from 5:30 PM onwards.
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore is a public business school and Institute of National Importance located in Bangalore, India. Founded in 1973, it was the third IIM to be established, after IIM Calcutta and IIM Ahmedabad.
- Hear stories about the unheard and displaced educated workforce in NYC, India, Singapore, Dubai.
- Learn how entrepreneurs across the globe are stepping up to solve some of the biggest challenges for the most economically challenged segments of our communities.
- Discover what investors are writing checks for and what deals they are looking for with a spot light on women entrepreneurs.
This global conversation includes:
- Maya Hari, VP and Managing Director of Twitter Asia Pacific who will share trends Twitter is tracking and how the gaming industry is impacting education globally.
- Anita Gupta, Founder of Aptara featured on Inc 500 for taking her company from 3 to 5000+. Now the founder of Kiwitech which in the past 2 months connected 80 female entrepreneurs to 20 investors for series A funding
- Suresh Bhagavatula, Asst Prof at IIMB and Program lead for NSRCEL, educated in Germany and Netherlands, best known for his national impact on renewable energies and handcraft micro-enterprises in rural clusters focused on women entrepreneurs
- Sonia Weymueller; Founder Ventur Souq who is an Accidental VC leading mission-driven investors to create the “new” side hustle for a well-educated workforce
- Patrice Barber; Event MC- Founder Career Con-X, member of TIE Women Committee who was raised in the Middle East and Europe and known for crafting personal brands that connect execs and entrepreneurs to their mission-driven opportunities.
Registration for the webinar is free of cost. To register online, click here.
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in Webinar on Design of Brain Control Applications by NIT Jalandhar [June 26, 10 AM]: Registrations Open.