The Indian Geotechnical Society Trichy Chapter & National Institute of Technology (NIT), Tiruchirappalli are organizing an International Webinar on Geotechnical Engineering towards Preservation of Historic Structure on January 7, 2021.
The National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli, situated in the heart of Tamil Nadu was started as a joint and cooperative venture of the Government of India and the Government of Tamil Nadu in 1964 with a view for catering to the needs of man-power in technology for the Country.
NIT Tiruchirappalli is one of the 31 NITs established by the Government of India. The Institute retained its No.1 position among all NITs and ranked 9th in Engineering in the “India Rankings 2020” released by NIRF, MHRD Government of India.
- Renovation and Restoration of Kalyana Mandapam Thousand Pillars Temple, Warangal – Prof. M. Panduranga Rao
- Geotechnical Engineering and the Preservation of Cultural Heritage – Prof. Alessandro Flora
- Tower of Pisa: Back to the Future – Prof. Carlo Viggiani
Practitioners, Consultants, Personnel from implementation Agencies and Industries associated with Building construction and Restoration, Academicians, and researchers working in the area of geo-techniques, repair and rehabilitation of structures.
- Registration is free of cost
- Prior registration is mandatory to attend the webinar
- The Webinar meeting link will be shared via email to all registered participants
- The Registration is limited to 1000 seats on a first-come-first-served basis.
- To register for the webinar, click here.
Phone Number: +91-9443651836
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.