About the Webinar
During the Acquisition & Merger of new properties or industrial sites, many prospective investors/purchasers would be keen to know the environmental compliance conditions & risks associated with the property or industrial sites. Based on which, it may trigger costly remediation process of soil or groundwater.
The prospective Seller may not know these hidden situations and may result in reduced sale price of the property. In order to avoid such kind of situation Environmental Due Diligence (EDD) is carried out to investigate potential liabilities, renovation needs and hidden issues associated with the sites which help to take decision for acquisition and reduce potential future liabilities.
This webinar is designed to cover the overall assessment of EDD along with practical examples.
Date: 22 Oct 2020
Time: 3 Pm to 4:30 Pm
- Basic understanding of EDD
- Advantages of EDD and its importance
- International standard available to conduct Investigation
- What is Phase 1 & Phase II in EDD and the various process involved in each phases
- Case Studies
Shri. N.K.Kuttiappan, Executive President, LVK Enviro Consultants. About the Expert Speaker:
- An expert in environmental audit having more than 35 years of rich experience in consultancy and training.
- Empanelled Auditor with IRQS and Empanelled Assessor with QCI-NABET
- Interested candidates can register via this page.
- Registration fee: Rs. 350/-
Sh. R.Idhayachander, Dy. Director, NPC