The Department of Physics in association with Counselling Cell of National Institute of Technology (NIT), Srinagar Invites you to a webinar & interactive session on “Engineering Happiness: Secrets of Mental Fitness for Successful Life” on September 22, 2020, from 3 pm onwards.
National Institute of Technology Srinagar (NIT Srinagar or NITSRI) is a public technical university located in Srinagar, Jammu, and Kashmir, India. It is one of the 31 National Institutes of Technology (NITs) and as such is directly under the control of the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD).
It was established in 1960 as one of several Regional Engineering Colleges established as part of the Second Five Year Plan (1956–61) by the Government of India. It is governed by the National Institutes of Technology Act, 2007 which has declared it as Institute of National Importance. NITSRI admits its undergraduate students through the Joint Entrance Examination (Mains), previously AIEEE. It has 12 academic departments covering Engineering, Applied Sciences, Humanities, and Social Sciences programs.
- The webinar will be hosted by Dr. Arun Bhardwaj, Founder & Chief Mentor, Happiness Technology.
- Dr. Arun has inspired inner-transformation to achieve peak performance mindset in 300+ corporations and academic institutions in Asia, Europe, and Africa with his Engineering Happiness® programs.
- He has been a guiding force to more than 75,000 business leaders and youth worldwide in their pursuit of excellence.
- He was conferred with the “Friend of Africa Award for Social Impact” at Pan African Humanitarian Summit 2019 for his Engineering Happiness Tour of Africa and the “Inspiring One Million Smiles in Africa” campaign.
- He has been conferred the “51 Most Fabulous Global Happiness Leaders” award at World HRD Congress.
- His impressive list of mentees includes Fortune 500 companies, young startups, premier academic institutions, industry consortiums, and government organizations.
There is no registration fee to attend the webinar. To register for the webinar, click here.
The webinar will be held on September 22, 2020, from 3 pm to 4 pm onwards.
For full notification, click the link below.