The Department of Mechanical Engineering, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Agartala is organizing a five day Webinar on Engine Combustion & Emission Diagnostics from October 5 to 9, 2020.
The National Institute of Technology Agartala a centrally funded Institution is set up to impart quality technical education into various levels of higher learning. This institute is one of the 20 (twenty) National Level Technical Institutes set up by the Govt. of India.
- Identify and describe the important processes in combustion and emission.
- Identify the formation mechanisms and reduction strategies of pollutant species in combustion systems.
- Recognize the effects of engine design and operating conditions on combustion and emission.
- Explain the technology and the logic behind the after-treatment of pollutants.
- Identify the underlying laws and principles used in combustion and emission black-boxed computer programs.
- Explain the role chemical kinetics plays in the design of low-emission combustion systems.
- Identify design trade-offs between increasing engine performance and maintaining low emission characteristics.
Teachers of academic institutes, officials of a government department, practicing engineers from automotive and ancillary industries and R&D organizations, students pursuing UG, PG, and Ph.D. may participate in this workshop.
To download the registration form, click here.
The interested participants need to fill, scan, and send the registration form to the Program Convener/ Program Coordinator at the email id: firstname.lastname@example.org. The last date to register is October 2, 2020.
The maximum number of participants will be restricted to 30 (thirty) only on first come first serve basis. Confirmation about the registration will be sent to their respective E-mails.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.