International Business Machines Corporation is an American cloud platform and cognitive solutions multinational technology and consulting company headquartered in Armonk, New York, with more than 350,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.
About the Webinar
The Webinar on “Emotional Intelligence – How important is it?” is organised by IBM on Oct 17, 11:30 AM.
Emotional Intelligence is a key factor for success, learn key identifiers and techniques to improve your EQ and be more effective in your relationships at work or in your personal life.
About the Speaker
- Kranti Athalye is a Sr. Manager with IBM India University Relations. She has 20+ years of industry experience after getting a Master’s degree in Computer Science and Mathematics from the University of Illinois at Chicago.
- She has worked as a delivery manager in the IBM Cloud domain in India and Telecommunications Network Management when she worked in AT&T Bell Labs in the US.
- She delivers sessions on many leading edge technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Computing, Data Science, Blockchain and Design Thinking workshops at colleges and conferences.
How to Register?
- Interested participants can register for the webinar through this link.
- You will receive instructions to join 12-15 hours prior to commencement of the webinar.
Oct 16, 2020
For more details, click the link below.