The Department of Mechanical Engineering, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Silchar is organizing a Webinar on Electronic Systems for Mechanical Automation & Robotic Technology from September 12 to 16, 2020.
To create skilled and experienced manpower in the domain of robotics and automation, this workshop will provide a platform for the participants to explore the various research possibilities and opportunities in this interdisciplinary field.
National Institute of Technology (NIT) Silchar, an Institute of National Importance under the NIT Act was established in 1967 as Regional Engineering College (REC) Silchar in Assam.
- To share in-depth knowledge of robotic technologies from design to development in realtime applications.
- Bio-inspired robotics: Concepts from nature and applying them to the design of real-world engineered systems.
- Basic concepts and algorithms required to develop mobile robots that act autonomously in complex environments.
- Design, simulation, and implementation of robot motion planning algorithms.
- MEMS capabilities in the robot community that lead to the possibility of new robotics devices and systems.
- Recent trends and developments in Automation and Sensors.
- To acquaint the participants with robotics, its history, and application in the present and future.
- Conventional methods to model cognitive capabilities in robots cannot deal with the uncertainty inevitable in human-robot interaction.
- Biomimetic and Cognitive robotics for future applications.
- To bridge the gap between academic learning and industry demands in automation and control with exploring the future direction towards the fourth generation automotive industries.
- Mechatronics systems for multiscale bio-mimicked manufacturing via fluid shaping method.
This program is open to industrial personnel, faculty members, and research scholars/ PG/ UG students of technical institutions, engineering colleges, polytechnics, universities, and other recognized institutions.
- There are no registration fees.
- The number of participants is limited to 200.
- To register online, click here.
- The last date to register is September 10, 2020.
Dr. Yogesh Singh, Assistant Professor, Mechanical Engineering, NIT Silchar
Phone Number: +91-6001011890
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.