The Department of Computer Science, Central University of Tamil Nadu is organizing a five day International Webinar on Disruptive technologies in Smart Computing for today and tomorrow from September 7 to 11, 2020.
This five-day webinar will give a rare opportunity to listen to the lectures of experts in various research frontiers of Smart Computing for today and tomorrow.
The Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) is located in Thiruvarur District, Tamil Nadu. The University was established through an act of parliament in 2009
- Data Analytics in Sales & Marketing
- Empowering things in the realm of IoT
- Fundamentals of Text processing
- Data Mining Techniques for every data scientist
- Cloud Computing Services using Microsoft Azure
- Artificial Emotional Intelligence
- Blockchain, Advantages and its applications
- Tools and Techniques for big data analytics
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here. The last date to register is September 4, 2020.
The webinar link will be sent to the participants through separate email and WhatsApp. A certificate of participation will be issued to the participants who are attending the webinar in all the five days.
Phone Number: 9985804917
For full notification, click the link below.