The Webinar on Digital Inclusion of Underserved Communities is organised by BVICAM, New Delhi on Dec 18, 5:30 PM.
About the Organiser
Bharati Vidyapeeth, the parent body of Bharati Vidyapeeth’s Institute of Computer Applications and Management (BVICAM), New Delhi, is one of the largest networks of educational institutions in the country.
About the Webinar
The webinar is about the first global standard for digital skills and readiness that was recently endorsed by the IEEE Standards Board. Moving beyond IQ and EQ, let us now welcome DQ, a measure for determining one’s digital intelligence.
In this webinar, we will discuss the following competencies:
- digital citizen identity,
- usage and screen time,
- safety and cyber bullying,
- cyber security,
- emotional intelligence and empathy,
- communication and digital footprint,
- literacy and critical thinking, and
- rights and privacy management.
The webinar will further discuss a tech skillbuilding platform that runs on VS Code that’s geared toward learning the enterprise computing skills that drives millions and millions of transactions per second, brought presented by IBM.
Ms. Melissa Sassi
Chief Penguin, IBM Hyper Protect Accelerator, USA
How to Register?
- Interested participants can register for the webinar through this link.
- Advance registration is mandatory for participation. Participants will also get a participation certificate.
For more details, click the link below.